SELAMAT DATANG DI DUNIA PUTRI, JANGAN SERIUS-SERIUS YAAAA BACANYA, SERIUSIN PACAR KAMU AJAA~

Senin, 10 Maret 2014

To the Man I Love.

Dear my beloved,

Words can’t express how I feel about you. The day you came into my life was the day I knew I was blessed. You make me feel so secure and safe. When I’m with you, the passing of time no longer matters. The way you make me laugh, the way you make my heart skip a beat, the way you look deeply into my eyes… thinking about these things not only puts a smile on my face but also on my heart.
How is it that I got so lucky to meet a man like you? Though I’ve been in love in the past, none of those feelings compares to the love I feel for you. From your patience to the way you always seem to put a smile on my face, I thank God every day that you’re a part of my life.

I love you so much,
Izza Fitra Donagusta♥

With love,
Putri.

2 komentar:

  1. Luv u so much too. I hope what we had plan come true. Only sincerity, truth and trust we need and last but not least, pray to Allah SWT

    BalasHapus